Tuesday

M.I.K - DPMO



Since hearing M.I,K and his fellow Family Tree (FT) MC's I have been very impressed with them. They are able to go on any beat, and they will rip it up. They will also just go on a set and do the same. It's a bit of a rarity to see MC's to do that, but South London are doing it right now with Grime. M.I.K is very smart in how is able to recyle his bars, and use them cleverly. M.I.K has a very good work ethic as he is always releasing mixtapes, and EP's. After listening to a few, I've begun to listen more to him.  This week on Logan Sama's Kiss 100 show, we had the new song called 'DPMO' if people do not know what it means it's 'Dont Piss Me Off'. The instrumental has been created Nu Klear, and M.I.K never seems to go wrong. Look out for more from M.I.K, and support Grime !



Follow on Twitter @ @XIXMusic @ThatsMIK